• Open & Dedicated Workspace
• Access to meeting rooms
• Access to Angel Investment
• Angel and VC Feedback
• Bi-weekly Mentor Interventions
• Business Model Refinement
• Discounted Legal/HR/Accounting services
• AWS & Google Cloud Credits
Ontario Works Self-Employment Development Program is designed to help individuals in receipt of social assistance support to start their own businesses.
The Business Inc. Program, offered at various Toronto Public Library locations, is designed to assist new and early-stage entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
BIZ Futures is a skills development and business support program designed specifically for persons with disabilities who are starting their own business.
Summer Company is a program available for young entrepreneurs (ages 15 to 29), where participants are full-time students attending school, college, or university.